- The Hand of Extermination & Extirpation: Environmental Histories of the Scioto Valley
- Floyd Chapman & Picnic Point in the Shawnee State Forest
- A Digital Library of the Lower Scioto Valley
- 2012 & the New and Improved “Lower Scioto Blog”
- Michael Baldwin & the Bloodhounds Mob the Governor: Speculation and the "Ohio Revolution"
Monthly Archives: December 2007
To answer the question, “Why was Alexandria, the first American settlement in Scioto County, situated in a flood prone location on the west side of the Scioto River,” we needed to look back at the founding of Lower Shawnee Town. … Continue reading