- The Hand of Extermination & Extirpation: Environmental Histories of the Scioto Valley
- Floyd Chapman & Picnic Point in the Shawnee State Forest
- A Digital Library of the Lower Scioto Valley
- 2012 & the New and Improved “Lower Scioto Blog”
- Michael Baldwin & the Bloodhounds Mob the Governor: Speculation and the "Ohio Revolution"
Monthly Archives: November 2007
The following story of Gen. Jacob Smith, “Portsmouth’s General,” was first published in the Portsmouth Free Press, 2nd Series, Vol. 1, no. 2 (November-December 2005). In addition to my recent and new research, I plan on occasionally republishing some of … Continue reading